radau youtubeje prie chemtrailu. gal kas zinot, kur tu medziagu gaut, reiktu vaistinese paklausinet. as turiu pazystama, tai pasistengsiu, ka nors suzinot apie tai.
Preparation: Psyllium & Bentonite
Preparing the Bentonite / Healing Clay Colloid with Psyllium
Please note: Both the Psyllium and the Bentonite MUST be fully hydrated prior to ingestion! We’ve received several emails from people following incorrect “psyllium and bentonite shake instructions“, who have experienced discomfort due to the psyllium swelling in the stomach.
|First, prepare the bentonite mixture by adding one tablespoonful of clay to an 8 ounce glass of water. Mix completely so that the bentonite is completely dispersed throughout the water ( with no clay clumps present in the water ). Then, add one teaspoon to one tablespoonful of powdered psyllium husks to the clay colloid. Mix thoroughly. Before taking the psyllium and clay internally, be certain that the psyllium has had time to expand completely.||
|Visually studying the colloid will allow an experienced user to be certain that the bentonite and psyllium is widely dispersed throughout the water medium. Avoid adding too much psyllium or bentonite. This will ensure that the end product remains in a colloidal state, with the charge layers intact and the particles fully hydrated. Following the one teaspoon guide is always a safe method to achieve a good product, but it shouldn’t be assumed that this is the only method!
[ Careful visual study of the differences between a bentonite clay water and a psyllium and bentonite colloid will reveal that the bentonite and psyllium organize quite differently in the water medium than either do independently ]
Using Clay and Psyllium Internally for a Gentle Detox
Using bentonite and psyllium internally may be done in the same manner as clay used alone. We do recommend, however, that the addition of psyllium be limited to twice daily. If one elects to use the psyllium combination twice daily over a long period time, prudence suggests that the two doses should be administered first thing in the morning and in the late evening, at least 30 minutes before breakfeast and at least 30 minutes after dinner.
Tips: Getting Serious about Restoring the Bowels to Perfect Health
Complete bowel cleansing takes time. Here are some simple tips to help you on your way; ones that will not interfere with using natural earths and clays:
Restore the alkalinity of your soft tissues – Use PH testing strips to test your saliva every four hours for three days. If your average reading is below 6.75, then alkalizing needs to be a very serious priority. When we tested 50 random people, all individuals who reported excellent health measured 7.0. All chronically ill individuals accept for one had a problem with high acidity levels. Fresh lemon water can be used to help the body flush acids from the soft tissues of the body.
- Use a program such as Dr. Schulze’s intestinal formula #1. Why Dr. Schulze? There are better digestive cleansing programs available, but his formulas are very effective and simple to use.
- Primal Defense Probiotics
- Both Primal Defense and Dr. Schulze’s formula are available here: http://www.risingstarlc.com/schulze5.htm
- Modify your diet! There is no perfect “out of the box“ dietary philosophy that we have been able to identify. People are individuals, and there are at least 12 core genetic factors that influence what type of diet may be best for any individual. If you have a very hard time eating correctly for your body, then get a whole food kosher (paryskinta mano. info saltinis nuo zydu (kitokiu tikriausiai nedaug ir tera). tiesiog tureti omeny) meal product such as “Ultimate Meal“ by Ultimate Life, and religiously make at least 1 shake daily, at least 5 times weekly.
- Learn to listen to your body! It knows what it needs.
cia dar ta pacia tema mano postas https://douktris.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/kaip-apsisaugoti-nuo-chemtrail/